Our Vulnerability Register
If you are a residential customer who is of pensionable age, disabled or chronically sick, or a residential customer with a person living at the Supply Address who is of pensionable age, disabled, chronically sick or under five (5) years old, and in each case registered with us, we can place you on our Vulnerability Register.
We can give you extra help like:
- Provisions when the supply is interrupted.
- Protection from cold callers with a password protection scheme.
- Talking, Braille or Large Print bills for those with visual impairments.
- Alternative ways of getting information.
- Priority in emergency situations and priority fault repair.
- Arrangements for your payments to be managed and discussed by someone else.
- Alternative payment methods